The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters.
Celebrating 50 years since 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston. OTC has expanded technically and globally with the Arctic Technology Conference, OTC Brasil, and OTC Asia.
OTC is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies, who work cooperatively to develop the technical program. OTC also has endorsing and supporting organizations.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND OTC 2019
OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts.
- Quality: 350+ peer-selected technical presentations, leveraging 13 societies’ collective knowledge and covering topics from the wellbore to topsides and everything in between.
- Value: 500,000+ sq. ft. of exhibit space with ground-breaking innovations and 2,000+ leading providers of products and services in one place, at one time.
- Networking: 60,000+ energy professionals from 100+ countries are there.
- Always Something New: Connect with global C-suite leaders and 100+ speakers to discover what innovations we can expect over the next 50 years.
- Media Exposure: 300+ journalists from around the world attend OTC.
- Investing Back in the Industry: OTC’s sponsoring organizations use revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
- Convenience: 174 nonstop flights, world-class venues and hotels, and nearby public transportation.
OTC Sponsoring Organizations
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers (AIME)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Oceanic and Engineering Society (IEEE-OES)
- Marine Technology Society (MTS)
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (SME)
- Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (SNAME)
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society (TMS)