The application for the 2020 Offshore Technology Conference is now live and can be found here!
First time exhibiting at OTC? We’re excited to welcome you! Please provide us with a few details, and an OTC Sales Representative will contact you directly.
1. Refer to and download the Exhibitor Prospectus.
2. Review the Terms and Conditions carefully.
3. Reference the live floor plan to view booth availability.
4. Select up to five (5) preferred locations. (New companies will be assigned in NRG Arena and the outdoor exhibits only.)
5. Complete and submit the Online Exhibit Space Agreement.
6. Log in to the Exhibitor Portal to make payments, update your booth profile, and more.
Priority Assignments for Priority Numbers 1-590 have been completed. If you are in this range and missed your appointment, please contact your sales representative.
NRG Center Indoor
Price USD 37.50 per sq.ft.
NRG Arena Indoor
Price USD 33 per sq.ft.
Cement (>75 lbs per sq ft) Price USD 24 per sq.ft.
Covered Cement - Linear (lbs per sq ft dependent upon location) Price USD 27 per sq.ft.
Asphalt (<75 lbs per sq ft) Price USD 17 per sq.ft.
Covered Asphalt - Linear (lbs per sq ft dependent upon location) Price USD 20 per sq.ft.
Outdoor OTC Parkway 4-day Hospitality Lounges:
20x20 Hospitality Lounge USD 23,400
20x30 Hospitality Lounge USD 36,600
30x30 Hospitality Lounge USD 49,500
30x40 Hospitality Lounge USD 58,800
Items Included With Booth Space Purchase
- Standard booth draping (8-ft. high back wall and 3-ft. side rails) and an identification sign (7x44 inch) listing Exhibitor name and booth number will be provided to all indoor linear Exhibit Space. Any additional draping used must comply with Event color scheme and the published fire safety regulations.
- Drayage: Crated shipments, machinery or equipment delivered to the NRG Center by trucks (other than vans) will be handled as outlined below and further detailed in the Exhibitor Services Manual as part of Exhibit Space rental fee. (does not include shipment to Freeman Warehouse)
Before Exhibition—truck unloading, delivery to booth, and crate storage
After Exhibition—crate return to booth, crate removal and reloading.
- Outdoor Exhibit Space fees include rental and freight handling as described above. No other equipment or service is provided.
- Nightly vacuuming of the exhibit floor is included in Exhibit Space rates for indoor space only. (Exception: If Exhibitor’s Exhibit Space remains covered or cordoned off on Sunday morning, any vacuuming necessary on Monday morning will be at the expense of the Exhibitor). Additional cleaning services are available as outlined in the Special Cleaning form included in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
- Five Complimentary Exhibitor Registrations per 100 square feet of Exhibit Space will be allotted to each contracted Exhibitor for purpose of registering booth personnel.
- Discounted Exhibitor Registration rates for additional booth personnel.
- Exhibitor listing in official Conference Program.
- OTC will carpet all major aisles of indoor exhibit halls